The general page structure at this point should be as follows:
==Language (e.g. እንግሊዝኛ)== ===አባባል\አጠራር\አነጋገር=== a bulleted list of pronunciations ===part of speech (e.g. ስም)=== a numbered list of definitions ===ተጠቃሽ መረጃ=== a bulleted list of references [[Category:language (e.g. እንግሊዝኛ)]] [[Category:part of speech (e.g. ስም)]]
If any of our work should be successful we need to pass our knowledge to others. In turn those who acquired should do the same. We can do this in local communities and in virtual communities.
Local community trainings[አርም]
Please add here a planned local community trainings, the material, and the objective archived. eg.
- installing font and keyboard driver on a computer.
- using computer to write amharic
- writing in amharic online.
- using translation tools, poedit...etc
- Installing, testing, using, amharic OS, AmharicUbuntu?
To do that we have a very good opportunity online. Chat rooms are a very good training places.[አርም]
- using paltalk as classroom, group sessions,private tutorial
- using chat rooms
- recruiting trainers.